faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

When Mr.S.A.Tan c0nquer y0ur feeling!!!! Yeay!!!

It is really hard t0 resist!!!!!!
Extremely hard!!!
 After divine mercy, I felt s0 unwell “y0u kn0w what”
I hate!! I hate!! Key w0rd-“unf0rgiveness”!!!
weeeehhhhhh!!!!!!!!
I feel s0 angry 0wh n0w!!!!!
I d0nt wanna pray!!! I d0nt want!!!
S0 what??? Wh0 cares!!!!!
I became s0 selfish!!!! Egoism!!!! 
I d0nt kn0w why!!!
I feel like wanna sh0ut!!! rebel!!!
Rebel???
I d0nt feel pain th0ugh!
I feel satisfied!!!
Nah, best 0wh!!!!
I D0NT WANT PRAY OKAY!!
I LIKE THIS FEELING!!
S0 C0MF0RTABLE, S0~
<I am dealing with this feeling rite n0w- 25 0ct, 23:43>
Waaaa…. Kerezey, chill dude…
N0w feel like wanna cry!!! @%^&*
Beautiful savi0ur s0ng really help la tis time~
Effect: after 10 times replayed I guess…
G0d is my faith, h0pe & L0ve.
He always be there f0r me, t0 help me, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment