faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Saturday, November 6, 2010

This heart was called to worship Him, th0ugh..~

All of sudden, ma heart feels something is not right “right now”!!! Today is Friday and all I should do is!! CSG Gathering!! I have the desire to worship Him now? Is it? I am not sure! Extremely clueless!! Weird! Why I didn’t feel anything on Wednesday night? I am so astonished now. I admit that I really am missing to worship God, though now is 7 already. I could make it if I want. So weird owh this feeling, I can’t bear with this feeling. Eee~ !!!

                Dear daddy God, AM really sorry, please forgive me, I don’t think I can make it. Reluctantly, I ignore this feeling. Somehow, I think it is better for me not to go as I have the other instinct tellin’ me that I might get super exhausted afterward. Perhaps~ coz yea, I knoe that already, it all about feelin’, ma own as well. <For me, it’s really ok if I get hurt, but I don’t want people to get hurt just because of me. – wh000aaaa… 0ut of t0pic d dude!! 0oopsss… terEM0 4 a while ^__^>

Back on track!!!

Daddy God, I’m so sorry! Please pardon me. This moment, I really can’t stand with this feeling, exhausted… dunno why… something is burdened me, instructin’ me that I should go gathering to pray. Though I’m too tired, I just want You to know daddy God that to worship You is the greatest thing in this universe. Can You make today as my special day? I wanna go on Sunday!!! All of sudden, I feel excited!!!! I am crazy of You daddy God!! If Friday I can’t make it, then Sunday night going to Praise and worship You!! To be honest daddy God, tonight, I don’t wanna be the attraction of those massive burdens- <there, there, Valerie is there!!! Lets us run to her!!! Attack!!! I can’t just run>. I am not prepared and strong enough for that tonight… “Sounds so kerezey, I also don’t understand la, I kerezey this, freak, whoeva read this, understand or not is none of my business coz im not a business woman- hahaha… not funny dude!”

Plus, will you go to a feast when you are not welcomed there? <question to ponder over!!!> eeerrrrr…. I might sound cruel but “I memang cruel” I should be killed!! One thing that you ought to remember is we are God’s nation, God’s creation, why you wanna care either people welcome you or not?? It’s all about your desire to meet, praise & worship God is the answered for everything. We all are family in Christ “Christian”, to LOVE each other is the priority as God says “Love your neighbour with all your heart.” My decision not to go tonight because my heart tellin me this:

Let’s your “Yes” be “Yes” and your “No”, “No” ~Matthew 5:36


Perhaps I should ask “Valerie”- my great Guardian Angel to go there to praise & worship God for me, can ka?? If cant then I’ll praise & worship God in my heart by listening to worship songs~ Hehe… My dear Guardian Angel, thank you for guiding, lighting, ruling, protecting & love me so much! I love you very2 much~ I hope that “Valerie” will feel my sweet love~ weee~ hehe.. I SS <sy0k sendiri>
Even though I feel burdens with the unknown feelings in this moment, I will still rejoice because You in me and Your grace is enough L0rd!! You open my eyes!! All good things happen in my life, my gifts, family & friends are from You, daddy God.

<<<,[[[ Jesus sets the example to carry – and take away – the sins of all mankind, calling us to firstly and continually make right our own relationship with God [Rom 5:8—11] and then keep following his example:
 “… Practise carrying each other’s burdens.” Paul continued in Galatians 6, “In this way you will fulfill the law of the Messiah.” ]]]>>> c0py&paste from my friend’s blog C****- n0t real name, this paragraph really captured my heart!!

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” -Matthew 11: 28-31

And I know that you will hear my prayer Lord.

Be joyful always, pray all times, be thankful in all circumstances. This is what God wants from you in your life in union with Christ Jesus” -1 Thessalonians 5:16-18



No comments:

Post a Comment