faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Saturday, November 6, 2010

---Practical---

“We can make our own plans, but the Lord gives the right answer, we can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.” ~ Pro 16: 1 & 9

I am really _ _ _ ‘fill in d blank’. Duh! Boring!!! What the big deal dude! Doing your practical here and there? More or less the same what!

First and foremost, h0me h0me h0me!!!! Parents happy, me also extremely happy. Stay in my 0wn ro0m yang s0 n0b0dy there if I d0nt g0 back, my bed, full of dust! Haaaaccchhhhoooooo….. “excuse me”, I have my privacy there.. hahaha… teda2 this.. TV!! C0nquer the tv!! I m the queen. Hhahah.. Food will be no pr0b, mum’s co0k! Plus I can co0k Maggie!!! Full co0k Maggie! I pilih makan dis~ McD ja la if f0rce to0.. Will never over budget! I mean I will spent my $$ wisely due to n0 sh0pping and ain’t going to spend $$ for “sort of gals stuff & SR & Piz & NN & F&C & US etc…” im fancy of “best” fo0d~ y0u all dunn0 that… hahaha… wasting $$ I sh0uld kill maself n0w~ thanks for the $ and s0rry dad ^_^

Then, stay at KK! Hard hard hard!!!! G0nna wasting $$ with “sort of rubbish” hahaha… I admitted that~ huh~ kerezey girl~ Gathering of c0urse number 1!!! But~ haiiizzz… unexplainable!! Juz wait and see..
I pray hard for my internship, but I didn’t tell God which place I chose c0z I kn0w that He will tell me the way! He is the way, the truth and the light ^_^ à I pura-pura smile this! To console maself this~ I need to accept all this for I know that He has a better plan for me here. ^_^ à I don’t want!!! T_T

Be joyful always, pray all times, be thankful in all circumstances. This is what God wants from you in your life in union with Christ Jesus” -1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Jesus is my HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment