faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Be In Tune with Daddy God

Recently, there are 4 things that I must do in order to satisfy this heart’s desire. I enjoy it though .^^
I realized that I couldn’t stop myself from listening to praise & w0rship s0ng, this heart, s0ul & mind is longing for Him, t0 w0rship Him. Guess what, n0w I seld0m switch 0n my car’s radi0 d! I wanna buy the thing use pendrive, then save all praise & w0rship s0ngs!!!! I just can’t wait!!! Yyeeeaaayyy!!!!

Then, I also pray very often 0wh, what I am trying to say is I pray in every step I take dis. I become more and more… what??? N0 idea.. ahahha…

Besides, I c0uldn’t refrain myself from reading bible “just rand0mly open, lazy wanna refer my daily reading”, 0ur daily bread and 0ther related s0urces. If n0t, I’ll feel something isn’t right, something is disturbing me, something is missing. As if I’m s0 thirst of His w0rd! As if I am eager t0 listen what He wanna tell me. As if… Etc.. “To0 much to say.”

Lastly, I pray in tongue so suddenly lately, this heart is tellin’ me to do that so I just follow, it is good actually… wwwwaaaaaa…………… Best meh?? Maybe yes maybe not. “Lukewarm”

Someh0w, I feel weird~ let’s just wait and see! “The best part in my life” ^^

“O Lord, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress.” ~Jeremiah 16:19


My pri0rity!!! LIFEFIRE, LIFELINE, UPPER ROOM & CSG!!! L0ve l0ve l0ve l0ve ^^ it is hard f0r me t0 cho0se where t0 g0 0wh!!! I wanna g0 all can?? D0nt be greedy they all said -_-lll This heart really really hunger t0 Praise & Worship Him!!! Y0u will never kn0w h0w billion happy is y0ur happineessss until y0u experience it by y0urself! Incredible happy dude!!!!! Extremely in l0ve with praise & w0rship!!! Nevermind, I’ll decide it like this la, if I can g0 Lifefire then g0 la, then if I can’t, I still have 3 m0re ch0ices rite? hahaha… and s0 f0rth…


“You show me the path of life. In Your presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” ~Psalm 16:11


F0r me right!!!!! Since matrix!!!! “Thank y0u matrix!!!” Gathering has bec0me a part 0f my life!!! I can’t survive with0ut gathering!!! JESUS!!! Y0u are my salvati0n! Y0u are my hiding place!!! Y0u are my c0mf0rter!!! Y0u are all in all!!!  Y0u are r0ck!!! “0ooppspssss…. Im n0w in excited state c0ndition already “Chemistry, matrix”. As if I teriak2 t0 G0d nie, t0o many “!!!!” AM t0o crazy! Crazy f0r G0d ^^ hahaha…


“Because Y0ur l0ving kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You” ~Psalm 63:3

No comments:

Post a Comment