faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

LAST DAY REKOLEKSI!!!

3rd day, last day! Okay day la. At first I was so super gay with all new friends took pictures! Satisfied with all cute pictures! Happy Advent everybody!!! God bless~
                                   
Really appreciate it!! They really are great leaders. Keep it up everybody! Let’s step up and reach out the youth in our diocese. Let's be a HUMBLE leaders!! =)  When the time of discussing about the Campus ministry agenda for next year, as the s/u of the BMK program which will be held at Membakut, truly speaking, I am not okay with that. Eee~ I have problem with someone!!!!! Pleeeaaasssseeee hhhhheeeeellllllllllpppppp…. Feel like I’m gonna be in HELL. I am crazy I know. How come he gao bai to me in front all people indirectly!!! Absurd!! Dislike okay! Enough Val! Next week go confession okay. I need to talk to someone now. I MEAN NOW. =’( feel like wanna kill myself. Everywhere I go surely will face this kind of problem.

“Your father knows what you need before you ask him. So do not worry, saying 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today's trouble is enough for today.” Matthew 6:8, 31-34

After that, photo time! Everybody was so happy with that. Me too!! Too much sweet memories there, I’ve learnt a lot. I MEAN IT! Compared to the previous rekoleksi I joined of course. Last time, I was still so shy2 PIG – quite girl who still feel that she is timid, very very down to earth and know nothing, as I just wanna experience how Rekoleksi exactly was. I admitted that last time I felt it burdened me coz I don’t know how to socialize with people, juz stick with friends whom I knew. I used to be a very boring girl. Talk about smile! Hahahaha… hardly to see me smile! Kulukut smile mah… hahahaa…

For more photo, scroll down please =)~
Membakut team paling cute la... ahahaha.. ~_^
Me n Andy TERmenyampuk KP team
^_~

We love sunlight!!
Before goin back ~_^


No comments:

Post a Comment