faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thank you Daddy L0rd G0d







Oh Lord, I'm so sorry for the pride that creeps into my heart. You alone are worthy. You spoke this earth into being. You breathed the breath of life into mankind. You hold the universe in place. Who am I to take credit for anything. Thank You for all You have given and all You have done. Thank you for meeting my needs and for all the You have accomplished through me. Please, make me a blessing to others and to You. Minister through me to a lost and needy world. Fill me up with Your strength and wisdom, that I might lift Your name high. I thank you and praise You. In His name I pray, Amen.


Catholic Church of St. Anthony, Pocatello, Idaho, USA

S0 CUTE!!! KAWAI!!!! L0VE L0VE L0VE THIS PICTURE ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment