faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jumpstart!! 0wh yea baby!!! I like jumstart!!! 5 rates!!! 10.0 Over 9.0.. ahahaha…

I’ve never th0ught that I’m actually have visi0n n missi0n in life! H0nestly, it has never cr0ss in my mind ab0ut missi0n n visi0n in life. H0w ab0ut u then? Hahaha… sh0w 0ff nie after knew what I want to d0 in this sh0rt life.. w0w.. a very special thanks 2 jumpstart speaker :Mr DErreck Ch0ng!!! he is the best, praise d L0rd. thank y0u daddy G0d f0r sending me there till end of it. Actually, i th0ught that I’m g0ing back at the first place, h0wever after prayed t0 Daddy G0d f0r his guide,

“Ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the do0r will be 0pened t0 th0se wh0 kn0ck.” Mathew 7:7

he 0ffered me an0ther better plan and I d0 really thank Him! Wh00aaa… I L0ve u JC ^^ I f0und 0ld me during jumpstart n I’ve kn0wing and understanding myself m0re which I never care bef0re~ hahaha.. in additi0n, I’ve learned m0re!!! thru their sharing etc. bez!!! Extremely bez, satisfied n enj0yed “t0 kn0w m0re ab0ut myself, desire in life, plan 4 it, future place n bla bla bla!!” it was really w0rth it!! D0 n0t waste your $ wit unuseful stuff. Everything that we 0wn in this life is just temporary. $$ is n0thing~ agree? Hahaha… “d0 charity la many many many especially d0nate y0ur $ or anything t0 the needed- angela shared ab0ut her d0nati0n n G0d always help her” Praise d L0rd^^ Daddy G0d always has a better plan for each of us here, wh0 always pray, praise n w0rship Him.my everything is d0ne acc0rding t0 His will. I’ll accept whatever u ask me dear L0rd G0d. “Yes, I d0” -> 4 u L0rd G0d.

bible verse: later i'll p0st here

No comments:

Post a Comment