faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mission: Me

My mission is more to one on one? Yea. While doing it alone, I have to admit it. Approach someone with God's lead and Holy Spirit's guide, I am still standing still today. Pheww... Without God, I am nothing.

Meeting many people who has cross my path is not a coincidence, God's plan, they are one of the precious gift in my life. Realizing it or not, I've learned a lot throughout the journey. Honesty, prayer mode, each other, mission, vision, etc.

God believes in me. He always show me the right things to do. I am GLAD. Thank you God. Journey to Miri will start tomorrow. I might not know what will happen tomorrow; tomorrow is mystery. I pray that everything will be alright, even though it might slightly crack. Lord, let me be the trouble solver in Your Name, Jesus, lead my way I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment