faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lord, have Your way in me.


Who love their life? I love my life ;). To be able to breath clean air is more than enough dear Lord. Do I want more? Oh yeah! I want more if You provide more and more and more. Have mercy on me oh Lord.

Greed might sometimes conquer my head but I try my best not too affected by it. Greed is my biggest weakness, tendency to want more has taken control of my life without realising it. Pathetic me. But You have make me realise that all in the greed in me make me losing self control. Everything has fallen apart! Discontent with life, sigh taken control and jealousy plays hide and clap! Wanting more and more make me feel awful! Urghh...

I love you Lord, sincerely love you. But something is blocking me, blocking me from my own feeling. LOL
Lord, will You allow me to follow the signboard toward GREED Street? How about WALL Street? Wall banging my head? Have Your way in me, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment