faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rekoleksi Caroling!!!

4th Dec. The best part during advent. Carol by candlelight? I thought there gonna be carol by candlelight though it happened instead. I gain many knowledge, really a lot! All about carolling and carollers etc. thru sharing, I gain a lot as well and I manage to share as well. Weee….. <happy mode>

Warn up my voice, 1st voice. For such a long time didn’t sing Christmas song! I was so excited dude! Cant wait for the real one
tanner & soprano
guitarist & base or whateva la

I gain a lot  this year Rekoleksi caroling. First and foremost, it was great being the messenger of Christ! 

Do you know about advent? The word Advent means "coming" or "arrival." The focus of the entire season is the celebration of the birth of Jesus the Christ.

I enjoyed myself to be a caroller, love it so much!! 

Furthermore, this year 3 of us join the carolling from the first days till the end, hundreds houses we have visited <me n ma 2 sweet sista, chop! My mom too! for 3 days only!> 

No comments:

Post a Comment