faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Incidents happened this year Caroling

The caroling for this year can be described as “challenging and adventurous”. It was so extravagant! Heavy rain, floods, leech, mud and car tyre stuck in the drain “st.patrick bus stop there”.
flood

Challenging yea? One thing for sure that always following us was the evil spirit. The evil spirit was laughing when he saw us not liking each others; he tried to mess up all our plans.

I could tell ya how evil he was! Yet, all of us still sane, i guess. No word can describe God’s power during that time. Besides, i gotta tell ya that i can sense the hatred between some of them, well done evil spirit!!! Bravo!! You got ‘em!! Satisfied now? I don’t think so. No no no...

 Anyway, God’s power is overwhelming in our heart during that moment, everything was in control.

The message that we wanna deliver to all families was eighty percent delivered perhaps, because this year is the great carolling eva!! Can you imagine 2 weeks singing, started on 7th till 20th Dec. None stop, only 15th rest for a day. Even Sunday morning I didn’t realize. Aggravated.

Did i feel not satisfied during these days?
Perhaps~

That night was so terrified, shivering perhaps. Hahahaha... s0me photo here...
Ma dad's car drove by ma mum =p
thank to all the guys esp Aidy
Praise the Lord! "for the sake of goin home" =)
guess who - yip, dodoi, brian, aaron, tompok, kevin & aidy

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” Isaiah 41:10

“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble” Psalm 46:1 

No comments:

Post a Comment