faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Thursday, June 21, 2012

JOURNEY with THEM "LIFEFIRE'S LIFE" was AMAZING


Hello my friends!!! Brothers and Sisters in Christ whom I adore so much!! Omgee~ So formal this I feel!! I miss y’all!! This is My affirmation for all of you =) Now, I know the feeling!!! Leaving Uni life and Lifefire!! Gosh!! Punya sad and happy at the same time. Mixture feelings! Lifefire is the best! Sweet family ever!! My foundation of FAITH. I grow in Faith 100% i tell ya! ;)I don’t know how my future gonna look like but I believe that God has a wonderful  plan for me after this.

Can I ask for a prayer for my faith in future, as I pray for each any everyone of you. Hehehe… Sound so weird rite. Ahhh… All I need is support from you all, coz as a youngest member during you all punya era “Vonne is older than me also =p” I do really need it coz I feel that my life is just begun, working life. Wow… Sound so tough oh I feel.



 BACK TO 2011 =)



AFFIRMATION for my Sweet-sweet Lifefire Leaders and Members whom I love so much!! – if it is too long, see the alphabetic and direct go see your name =p-


Ambrose: Gege!!! I miss you!! Your bird smile!! He is a good guy ever!! Kind guy ever!! He is so kind to all his friends even toward His junior Beatrine!! Sweet Ambrose. But… Sometimes I feel that He is annoying!! Why??? (Daniel. Pat and Emman know this) The question is: Am I really annoying before this till he annoyed me back or is this because Daniel say something to Him??? Hahaha.. Kidding. I’ve always being so kind to him “always???” but he… but… haihh.. hahah, no, I am not, I know. Thank you gege for you funny jokes. Hey!!! I still remembered when we all pray rosary together and I was so surprised when you said about the God’s covenant. Praise God. Plus, you memorized the “pray for us” part which make me feel, wow!! God’s man! Thank you for your smile and Funny face “all the time”, you make me laugh a lot! LOL!! Thank you Ambrose gege! * Bird smile =)

Beatrine: I miss you so much dear, you really make me feel happy. Seeing you really make me happy, your smile make me smile too. Your concern toward me really make me happy. I do really appreciate our friendship. Hope can see you again and know how are you now. Hehehe… you are quite busy also rite. I understand dear! God bless you. Jesus loves you. Love ya! =)

Brenda: Too much to say about you! You are the 1st person approached me during my 1st gathering in lifefire roughly 3 years ago. You welcome me with your warm hug~ “Wow, she really hug me kuat-kuat” 1st time in my life. She is so friendly, smiley, laughly, lovely all –ly is Brenda la.. She makes everybody happy to shalalala… She makes me feel the God’s love in her through her actions, every single word from her mouth is so encouraging and she is a sweet sista for me. I feel her love to everyone. She is good in action songs actions also. She is good in many things – sing, draw, creativity, laugh, etc.. She makes me feel that I kena sayang. Wow.. imagine, how great the feeling is, esp in UMS yang teda2 this.. hahaha… Glad to know you Brenda. I feel belong to the community, Lifefire, you always care for other, which is touched me the most. Till now, you are still the same, you always inspired me. So happy get to know you, by spending my quality time with you is more than enough, I am satisfied. I love you Brend!!! *Warm hugs* =)

Daniel: From bad tempered guy to funny guy “in a way lar, can I say SS??” hahahaha… Kidding!! Thank you for helping me drive my car to church and many more. Actually the reason I have become playful a.k.a annoying is due to your funny/not funny jokes sometimes.. In order to make you and Emman and Ambrose stop talking is by annoyed you all because I don’t have anything to say or defend myself other than that. Miahahaha... What you feel?? Annoyed again?? TROLOLOL. Actually, you did really help me!! Self-confident increased after communicate with you and Emmanuel and Ambrose especially when we all go eat “Damai” before lifeline, hang out with you guys! Awesome!! Really change me from akward à playful/annoyed/happy/full of expression girl. Thank you Daniel gege, emman gege and ambrose gege <I am younger than 3 of you okay>. Hahahahahaha… Many memories! Dis you remembered that we all sent the tattoo girl went back to Sepangar and she said “God bless you”!! Fulamak… Cayalah… hahha… with Patricia and Ivy that time. Then, I remembered we all went 3D, mcD and sunrise! My 1st time staying out “I mean no sleep”! Crazy yet fun! Explore whole places! Yo bro!! Thanks =)

Elvianna: Spontaneous and cool! Taboo that day!!! Sweet and lovely, so kind ni you elvi, you gave me encouragement and many more. It really great to have your support, as a good friend to me this. Well, we are friend, always =)

Ester: Great sister. Supportive sister who always encourage and motivate me in many ways, I feel best lar. She is sweet la, I just know her few months like that la, but I feel her warm welcome, sincere heart “last time punya description”. You smile, I pun smile lar kan ester. Miahahaha… She has a good heart, kind and yea… Gila kpop, since Uni till now =p.. High 5 ^^ See you when I wanna see you! Trololol =)

Jasmine: Sweet friend and funny. So friendly bah you, you like to smile only kan. I just know that we are in same age!!! You grad d kan!! So muda oh you grad d, which was last year =p =)

Jill: Funny!!! I like your sharing la, so encouraging and best!! Last time rite, seeing you yang funny2 really make me feel happy when I go gathering time d which the venue still at sport complex that. Miahahaha… =)

Jon2: Cool bro, I still remembered your long hair! Hahaha… Your voice is power lar.. Your sharing also one of the best. I enjoy it this! Yeayy.. Happy =)

Juliana Jay: Happy Go lucky sista. Even though the time we get to know each other so short, but I feel your warm welcome which make me smile. I see love love love in you. Miahaha…. The reason why we get so close till now is the love love love in you that. Miahahaha,,, funny oh I feel =p

Nicholas: You are bit weird la at first Nick, bald lagi the 1st time I met you. Hahaha.. Then after know you, crazy and kind brother to me lar who always give advice, your sharing always the best coz many lawak jenaka and panglipur lara. LOL. We all talk about GA sumore rite “do you still remember?”, rosary and many more. We did share a lot of thing, especially about God! Fuyoohh.. Best lar! Yea.. You drive us to church also, pemandu berhemah, which I kenot tahan sometimes, coz I like fast lar “sometimes” Sometimes??? =) Miahahaha,… Lot of best memory la last time, when you muda-muda, we all hang out and all lar. Btw, your encouragement, support and advice are the best! God really love you. When I shared with you, I feel the presence of God, God is the centered of our sharing and He is the HIGHLIGHT. As always! So cool. I miss that moment, talked a lot. So great la to talk about Him kan, He is Great. Thanks for your kindness, sharing and everything. You are a kind, sweet brother =)

Patricia: Sweet friend, we stay in the same room, during appealing for hotel. Really great sharing and praying moment with you in the room we stayed that.. and many more, going church together =) Sharing maring session, we talked a lot as well. Great journey with you! Especially the time we stay in that room, we shared a lot =p 2nd Kpop frenzy =)

Sharon: Great friends, who always be there for me to hear my problems, share and questioning me with many questions. Yea.. it really helpful. I am so grateful that I meet someone like you. The time I really need help, you always there for me even though you are busy with anything lar. I like to share with you, spending a day with you gonna be the best time ever. I do really appreciate the time we spent together!! I see God in you. Thank you for being so kind, your smile make me smile also =) You smile, I smile. I miss you dear. Hope can see you again? Hehehe… I have a good feeling about it. Ngehngehngeh…*Hugs =)

Stephanie Lim: Sweet and cute. Your smile so cute lar “baby face” and I still remembered the time you play guitar! So cool and cute. So happy knowing you. =)

Stephanie Chan: Sweet friend. Hahaha… You always anxious aout many things, how are you now? Hehehe.. You are funny sometimes and you talk a lot =)

Suh: I like the way you handle all the problems, your talent in playing keyboard sumore. you are so cool! The coolest girl in Lifefire! Your knowledge about Church teaching, etc.. Wow… You are like a living CCC to me lar, if I have any questions or doubt, I’ll ask you. Hehehe… You’ll answer it plus extra info sumore. Wow!! At the same time, I like the lovey dovey Suh and Brenda lar that.. I’ve never know that you are sweet and lovey dovey coz you are very serious person and know a lot about many things “Bible teaching, I like your sharing!! We all shared a lot! Like a lot. You still remember your lambs? You are the shepherd in our group” hahahha... Miss you so much *Hugs =)





I LOVE LIFEFIRE SO MUCH!! I FEEL SO HAPPY TO KNOW EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. YOU, YOU AND YOU ARE THE BLESSING FROM GOD TO ME, YOU ALL HAS SHOWN ME HOW GREAT GOD IS THROUGH EVERY ACTION THAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE. WITHOUT YOU ALL, I DON’T THINK THAT I’LL SAY YES TO THIS MINISTRY. IT REALLY AWESOME TO JOURNEY WITH YOU ALL ESPECIALLY ALL THE LEADERS, “GOD’S SPECIAL INSTRUMENT OF LOVE”. SO FAR, I THINK I MADE IT ;) THANK YOU FOR THE TANGIBLE LOVE EVERYBODY!! LOVE Y’ALL♥ ♥ ♥ God bless y’all. 


Lotsa Loves ♥ ♥ ♥,


Valerie Litta Sista, 2011. can? ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment