faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm Thankful


Dear Jesus, I stand in awe of you.

Thank you for making me LAUGH when I’d almost forgotten how to. =D

Thank you for Your FAITHFULNESS, STRENGTH, PROTECTION and for the BLESSING.

Thank you for my family, ministry and community for supporting and loving me.

Thank you for Your encouraging touches and miracles in the midst of pain and suffering.

Thank you for being my defender and rock of salvation.

Thank you for calling me to serve You in M.A.D camp.

Thank you for the wonderful people who always pray for me.

Thank you for the wonderful people surrounds me.

Thank you for stirring in me a desire to give.
Thank you for Your wonderful and unfailing LOVE !
Thank you for LOVE You freely give.

Thank you for the answered that You’ve shown me.

Thank you for my LIFE and the grace of surrender to You.

Thank you for teaching me thru life’s circumstances.

Thank You Jesus for making ALL THINGS POSSIBLE.

Thank you for Your Holy Spirit and Guardian Angels who always be with me.

Thank you for giving me strength to endure and peace for the journey.

Thank you Jesus Christ, for your promise to be with us when we are gathered in your Name.


No comments:

Post a Comment