faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Serving as an intercessory team

For me it is staying in touch with God who gives me that Good Orderly Direction that I need in order to take care of my problem in order to STAY OUT of FEAR. If I'm not keeping up that connection then I'm wandering off doing my own thing which 9 times of 10 isn't the best thing for me or anyone else around me for that matter. A lot of the CRISIS that has happened in my life is self imposed. Ughhh.. I hate to admit that! Acting on bad decisions will put me out there in the quicksand.. Seemingly without any way out. It's a scary place to be and though I know God's there waiting to give me a hand up and out I still seem "stuck" and unable to do anything about it. Fear paralyzes me. *SiGH….

           
How awesome is the Lord most High!! Praise God for all the miracles happened.
I am amazed by You Lord Jesus!! Humorous God! Awesome M.A.D camp! Transformation time! =D the experiences were unexplained superb, infinite wonderful & countless blessing!! THANK YOU JESUS FOR MAKING ALL THINGS POSSIBLE Jesus, You are my Rock of salvation =)Top of Form


                               
In this many times camp was the awesome camp ever! It is not about the experience of receiving from God but it was about the experience of GIVING and SERVING God ~ Ommmggeeee~ *melt! God! You are awesome. I’ve been joining many camp and LSS as well; I know that im still in a process of identifying myself, who really I am? And yes! I wanna gain many experiences and receive a lot of things “gifts”. As a time being, I have no longer craved for gifts and keep on receiving. Somehow, I knew that, now is the PERFECT TIME for me to give and serve God. I felt that I should give as well, help out~ coz kan my cup is overflow bah! Seriously crazily overflow! I can’t receive more.

“I have shown you in all things that by working hard in this way we must help the weak, remembering the words that the Lord Jesus himself said, ‘There is more happiness in GIVING than in receiving’” Acts 20:35

I wanna SHARE!! Help!! It really troublesome me you know. How am I going to share this overflow?? I don’t have any idea dude! Till one time that I feel that I should step up from my comfort zone. Now is the time to take the COURAGE and say YES, Lord. ONLY ME, MYSELF know when is the right time to say that. God, I am Ready! None can decide for me or telling me “you are ready that, I know…” ohh… pleaassseee… I am bit different than other, but thanks for your concern! I’m overwhelmed now!!! With big SMILE on my face! LOL.

“Then I heard the Lord says, ‘Whom shall I send? Who will be our messenger?” I answered, ‘I will go! Send me!’” Isiah 6:8

-God can use us right now, right where we are. As we say “Yes Lord”. He’ll give us opportunities to grow in LOVE, FAITH and HOPE-

Last but not least, Thank God! I’m satisfied with what I’ve done, Holy Spirit really worked in me. I can feel its presence, who always ENCOURAGE me. It was a blessing! Thank you Father God for stirring in me a desire to give and creating an opportunity to serve Your people in a way that glorifies You. All the plans were great even though there were times that I felt that “I should giving up” doing all things especially in prayers. Duh, that’s normal Val. Whattt??? Hahahha… Meanwhile! Community really help. Thanks everybody! This was my 1st time serving in Lifeline! I’m glad to know and work with you all. Looking forward for it in future! Keep it up!

“And so ENCOURAGE one another and help one another, just as you are doing now” 1 Thessalonians 5:11

No comments:

Post a Comment