faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Monday, January 10, 2011

FEAR???


The biggest fear!! 

God spoke to me last nite <upper ro0m>.. “Do not fear my dear daughter, i’ll always be with you”
What is or "are" the biggest fear in my life that He wanna tell me? It really hard to explain yea!!! Furtherm0re, even i also d0nt get what and why He said to me like that? BIG QUESTI0N MARK IN MA HEAD now. Dear God, what actually you wanna tell me. Please God, i’m scared of your surprises in ma life. Was it?? Since last sem that i felt that? Was it? To hate people, kill people feeling etc are the biggest fear in ma life? LOL... n0 n0 n0 n0.... n0t that i guess~ This c0ming event is it? Hahahaha... Chill val~ go inside the freezer 1st~
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

No comments:

Post a Comment