faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Expectations!

Light your life with God's LOVE
Expectations! we all have 'em. we expect that people will be nice to us "esp our sweet friendss", have a good health, l0vely and understanding family, faithful friends, successful careers and something go0d la in lyfe, but what do we do when life doesn't live up to our expectations? Huh...*sigh* 
Question to ponder up0n. ;p

Like this la! H0w ab0ut if we d0n't too depend to 0ur 0wn understanding, what i mean is d0nt to depend on our expectation, why d0n't we directly rely on God? c0z He is the reas0n we are here, in this w0rld he had created for all His lovely children. 


"My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defense; I shall not be moved." Ps. 62:5-6

Sometimes, pe0ple have high expection in their life.  Their expectation that they set on themself is sky high till they can't even move f0ward, due to keep w0rrying that one step foward which will kill themself... So don’t let your high expectations run you down and lead to a bitter outlo0k in life. The world is quite a nice place t0 live in. Am i right? cheerful Hahahaha... Yea! y0u are right Val! To meet brother and sister in Christ in the most priority "God's people"! Happy 0wh me ;p


"Today, Dale and elaine fetched me! we all went upper ro0m t0gether!! AM super duper happy dude!!! Thank you Lord for sending them for me "c0z Lord, i knew Your beautiful plan for 3 of us is so wonderful", I pray that may God's love, hope, joy, peace, kindness and many more be with them always! Amen. Love y'all ;p" cheerful
"I earnest expection and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death." Philippians 1:20 

No comments:

Post a Comment