faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mission of LOVE

♥♥♥ MISSION OF LOVE ♥♥♥
To love and to care for others are my greatest intentions since I've joined Lifefire Campus Ministry. Lifefire help me to identify my gifts, love myself and feel God (phase 1-unconsciously feel him, reflection needed). I am proud to say that I've grown drastically in Lifefire which I thank God so much for His grace. Without Him, I dont think I can be me like today. Praise the Lord! With the strong foundation I have, I made it till today, I am glad that I can spread God's love with the small love I have. Love till it very hurt, yummy sometimes, taste like McFlurry! Slurrrpp... So friends, lets love our enemy ;) It is fun! Hehe. When you do reflection about your life, God has made every little thing look beautiful when you treasure it ;). Thank you God #meLt I cant believe that I am so in love with you, Daddy God! 사랑해 ♥♥♥ How deep and how wide is my Love for You dear Daddy. Muaxx. Words cant describe my love for You. You have change my whole life from a messy faith to a fantastic faith. From misery to berseri-seri. Lol!!! I thank you Lord for every opportunity that I have. Thank you for the community, Bible Sharing Group(if you are interested, do let me know and I'll update you), workplace (special need children + cool colleagues)and great family & awesome friends.


"Your constant Love is better than life itself, and so I will praise You. I will give you thanks as long as I live; I will raise my hands to you in prayer. My soul will feast and be satisfied and I will sing glad songs of praise to You" ~ Psalm 63:3-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment