faith, hope & Love

faith, hope & Love

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sweet Love of God

Dear my friends,

I might not know how I react when you tell me your pain.
I might not know how to help when you really need it.
I might not know how to affirm when you really need it.
I might not know how to entertain when you are really sad.
I might not know how to comfort when you are really troubled.
I might not know how to put into words all my prayers for you.
I might not know how to give advice when you really need it.
I might not know how to make you happy when you are really sad.

But my prayers always goes like this:


Photo credit to Elizabeth Blank

"Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. 
Where there is hatred let me sow love. 
Where there is injury let me sow pardon. 
Where there is doubt let me sow faith. 
Where there is despair let me give hope. 
Where there is darkness let me give light. 
Where there is sadness let me give joy." 
(Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi, 1181-1226)

I might not know what exactly I am doing or unconsciously knowing it, but I believe Lord hears my prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi. I do hope via my little action of LOVE ♥♥♥ by smile? Hugs? Touch? Listen? Quality time? Interact? Jokes? Suggestions? 
Has bring a small healing in your life.

I believe in Him, I have no doubt that every actions I do will be with His guide.
Pardon me if I had done wrong, acted wrongly, or said something bad to you, yes you.
My tongue might slippery sometimes, but my heart doesn't mean it.

May the ♥ Love ♥ of God be with us. With humble heart I pray. 사랑해♥♥♥ Blessed Sunday.

Muaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment